Rebirth Brass Band

Sunday, March 9, 2014

[18+only] Popeyes Crew Member and Manager Gettin it in



Pics after the cut.......

Dear heavenly grease gods of chicken and Cajun Fries. We come to you today not bothered that this (expletive) doesn't have on her uniform pants clearly in violation of Popeyes Company policies;but I asked for strawberry jelly and they put grab in my bag. French fries Farrahkan I pray you don't let popeyes turn into (expletive) as this is the only place I get my chicken from. There is nothing wrong with back shots but I never asked
for open (expletive) and (expletive) close to my red beans and rice. Biscuit Buddha is that the manager she .......

Read the rest of the story on RatchedMessReturnsTumblr







Source:RatchetMessReturnsTumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment